Thursday, October 07, 2004

English it is



I have decided to blogg in English because I write a full page in my diary in Icelandic every day and I get bored with repeating myself. Also because the people who I write about should be able to understand what I say.

Yesterday I got a packet from Iceland, I do not know what it is because I haven't picked it up yet.
I'm very excited because noone told me they were sending me anything.
Hopefully it's one of the Christmas presents that I asked my parents to buy for me to give.

I have recieved a letter from my grandmother and I cried, tears of joy.
She said she was "totally bored" since I left, considering her age I thought this a very cool way to express her feelings. Totally!

This weekend'll be, let's say "interesting".
I have Cantonese class tonight which is always crap (but afterwards we wine, dine and watch the skyline of Hong Kong) and then the rest of the weekend is Orientation camp. I'd rather be going to a crappy movie with Thorsten, an island with Dominic or to the beach with my friends.

Kung fu, think about kung fu.... then think about those sticks with rope between them that people swing about when they're fighting. Ok, got the picture?
Well Sun brought them to school (he's going to show me some moves later, yesterday he showed me how he can lie on the floor and jump up or even jump onto a handstand and up).... well our physics teacher was playing around with them in our lesson. It was so funny, try to imagine your physics teacher doing kung fu moves (I know it's Chinese Martial Arts and not kung fu but still....) - I had my camera, I have evidence! :)

Well my class is starting now so I've got to go.
Ciao!

No comments: