Friday, November 23, 2007

Þekkirðu þetta?

What are you supposed to do if you ARE a manically depressed robot?

Did you miss me when you were looking for yourself, out there?

And she´s always gone too long, anytime she goes away.

Ég dvel hér bak við rimla, lás og slá, ég digga það í strimla, ég hef hana hjá mér, þessa þúsundfætlu, já ég fíla hana í tætlur, já ég digga hana í botn.

She had the body of a Venus, can you imagine my surprise?

Everythings going to be alright. Everything´s going to be alright. Everythings going to be alright.

When they kick at your front door, how you gonna come? With your hands on your head or on the trigger of your gun?

You make it hard to leave you alone, leave you here, wearing your wounds, waving your guns at somebody new.

Baby don´t hurt me, don´t hurt me no more!

Þeir um það, þetta er lagið mitt að lífsins morgni. Hvernig væri að sjá það frá því sjónarhorni?

Some are the melody, some are the beat.

She had left me a note hanging on my door, she said she couldn´t take it, she couldn´t take any more.

You said you loved me and that´s a fact and then you left me, said you felt trapped.

Drunk on immorality, valium and cherry wine, coke and ecstasy, you´re gonna blow your mind. I understand the fascination, I´ve even been there once or twice.

Freedom´s just another word for nothing left to lose.

This is what you get, this is what you get, this is what you get when you mess with love.

You don´t think of them as human, you don´t think of them at all. You keep your mind on the money, keeping your eyes on the wall.

Some fools think of happiness, blissfulness, togetherness, some fools fool themselves, I guess, but they´re not fooling me!

I don´t know if you got a man or not, if you make plans or not, if God put me in your plans or not, I´m tripping this drink, got me saying a lot.

No stop signs, speed limit, nobody´s going to slow me down.

The phone rings in the middle of the night. My father yells "what´you going to do with your life?"

Excuse me while I light my spliff, oh God I´ve got to take a lift.

I wanna love you but I better not touch. I wanna hold you but my senses tell me to stop. I wanna kiss you but I want it too much.

Step one, you say "we need to talk", he walks, you say "sit down it´s just a talk". He smiles politely back at you, you stare politely right on through.

I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad: The dreams in which I´m dying are the best I´ve ever had.

To avoid complications, she never kept the same address. In conversation she spoke just like a baroness.

Mr. Play It Safe was afraid to fly, he packed his suitcase, kissed his kids goodbye, he waited his whole damn life to take that flight, and as the plane crashed down, he thought "well isn´t this nice?".

Ég ók í skyndi upp í sveit, æskustöðvarnar mínar leit en Nína leit mig ekki á, ég enn ei skil það sem hún sagði þá.

I still have last night in my body, I wish you were with me, I wish you were with me.

They tried to make me go to rehab, I said no no no.

No comments: